2012-08-10

Receipe of the day: gradle with eclipse config.

I use Eclipse STS (Spring Tools Suite) with Spring support. To help editing gradle.build file two plugins should be installed:
  • Groovy eclipse plugin http://groovy.codehaus.org/Eclipse+Plugin
  • SpringSource Tool Suite Gradle Integration (is included into STS)


To generate eclipse project file from build coniguration add following to build.gradle:

apply plugin: 'eclipse' 
eclipse {    
  project {
    natures 'com.springsource.sts.gradle.core.nature',
            'org.eclipse.jdt.groovy.core.groovyNature',
            'com.springsource.sts.gradle.core.nature'
  }            
}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

On security

My VPS recently got banned for spam which surprised me since none of my soft there sending email. So my first thoughts were that this is a...